Show Your Projects Chapter 35

Klayton

So For A While Been Working on this called ............ OFFROAD Master  

5dc5125b2fb014faaf09a5b0a6df9f5c.png

Its Not fully done still working on it , but at the moment its Looks Sick.                                             

6db918bef9cd92403f7ea4c900ce7399.png

Its set around a cheap/messed up ghetto build lol, its Like i didnt have money to fix it and used a bunch of random metal. Hope you Like. :):D

• Upvote 2

Completely re-did my Baltimore Arena 2014 track since I'm getting better with blender and figuring out bakes and other stuff.  Made some minor detail changes to my liking

bmorenreprev2_zps13af98f3.png

bmorenreprev1_zpse08a68cc.png

Only problem is...  When i get it in game its 99% under ground

screenshot_1_zps037f1c39.jpg

screenshot_2_zps5d6f12ac.jpg

Now I know to fix this i have to get in into toolkit and re position it, but I'm having so much difficulty installing and getting toolkit to work properly.  If anyone has any suggestions AIM me.  Link is in my sig

• Upvote 7

Completely re-did my Baltimore Arena 2014 track since I'm getting better with blender and figuring out bakes and other stuff.  Made some minor detail changes to my liking

bmorenreprev2_zps13af98f3.png

bmorenreprev1_zpse08a68cc.png

Only problem is...  When i get it in game its 99% under ground

screenshot_1_zps037f1c39.jpg

Now I know to fix this i have to get in into toolkit and re position it, but I'm having so much difficulty installing and getting toolkit to work properly.  If anyone has any suggestions AIM me.  Link is in my sig

You need to release Hagerstown already.

• Upvote 1

You need to release Hagerstown already.

You're probably dying to get it aren't you?  I still havent found a solution to the problem that I was having.  When i got my first version of Baltimore in-game it had some of the same problems so I decided to re-make it.  Started it last night. Finished the racing version (with the exception of it being under ground) and the freestyle version is only a matter of moving 3 vehicles and cutting in one ramp.  When i get the bugs fixed on Baltimore I'm probably going to re-make Hagerstown. I'm hoping to have it done before this years show which is coming up fast so that way i can re-texture some stuff and make this years version.  Prob going to Saturdays show and pit party for reference photos.  :D   Rant/long explanation over

Don't worry guys I wont hold things to my self when I finish them.  I'll release (most) everything that I make if im satisfied with it once there are no problems.  My custom monster mud truck track is the only one I've made and haven't had any problems with it so that's why its up there in the download section ^ (shameless plug)

Since I had a little downtime and I'm kinda at a hold on the Mutt, I thought I'd give Metallica350's request for a Nitro Circus Raptor a shot. There's still a good bit left to do but it's off to a decent start I think. Basically just retro fitting and trimming the V4 NItro skin onto John Dough's Raptor body.

qchwamrsjjgmiiifg.jpg

• Upvote 7