Show Your Projects Chapter 35

Klayton

A little Mutt update.

I decided to just redo the chassis components from the ground up. I started with the frame and added everything back in, taking bits and pieces from various chassis. Don't mind the sponsors on the sponsor plates, they're only temporary. I've still got a little bit of tweaking to do, and finishing the sponsor plates and then I think it'll be closer to being done.

b70yo9ps97f68emfg.jpg

• Upvote 3

95c0a12451.png2fd47c8acb.pngWork is still to be done, looking for some help on adding a Nitrous purge animation of sorts, and raising the body like the leaf sprung monsters back in the day. But none the less it looks alright  :) 

A little Mutt update.

I decided to just redo the chassis components from the ground up. I started with the frame and added everything back in, taking bits and pieces from various chassis. Don't mind the sponsors on the sponsor plates, they're only temporary. I've still got a little bit of tweaking to do, and finishing the sponsor plates and then I think it'll be closer to being done.

b70yo9ps97f68emfg.jpg

Only Taryn's Mutt uses a Jazz fuel cell, also it is mounted length wise in the frame. Not width.

Only Taryn's Mutt uses a Jazz fuel cell, also it is mounted length wise in the frame. Not width.

Thanks man. I was originally gonna use the one in the V4 parts blend but thought this one looked cooler. :D I'll fix it up.

So I've been busy this weekend. Credit to Kozak for taking a high resolution pic of the side at Vegas. Don't know if you guys ever noticed this, but I remade the body for the final time (I swear it's the last time). Interior will be switched to fiberglass eventually.

70949fa132.jpg

2ce731d7a4.jpg

5eb9226564.jpg

415867cbff.jpg

830f1265e6.jpg

By far the best looking pictures and the best looking truck you've made rock. That truck is beyond amazing.