Show Your Projects Chapter 35

Klayton

I see what you're saying now. Around the edges it looks rough. Might be the layer masks I used in Photoshop. I'll tweak it and see if it'll smooth out.

Yeah its not really major issues, but its just things that could be fixed. Im glad that you are at least making it better than it was before!

s6i5uzs0yfg6u1sfg.jpg

It might just be my eyes, but I still think that it looks just a tad bit too glossy. Not knocking your work whatsoever, because this is a very awesome looking body (certainly an improvement from what we have now), but I just think that it still looks a little too shiny. 

• Upvote 1

What you been feeding that dog hes got some nice glossy hair.

I've been giving him a mixture of Mighty Bone and Minwax. :D

So I've adjusted a few things. Fixed the sharp edges with the png, and toned down the spec map more. Lemme know if you guys think I should tone it, or anything else down. I like bodies that have a little shine because I think they look more like the real thing, but I guess I got a little too gloss happy when I redid the body. 

nsbb74nylh7okp1fg.jpg

en83nv1umvu2znjfg.jpg

• Upvote 2

I've been giving him a mixture of Mighty Bone and Minwax. :D

So I've adjusted a few things. Fixed the sharp edges with the png, and toned down the spec map more. Lemme know if you guys think I should tone it, or anything else down. I like bodies that have a little shine because I think they look more like the real thing, but I guess I got a little too gloss happy when I redid the body. 

nsbb74nylh7okp1fg.jpg

en83nv1umvu2znjfg.jpg

A little shine on the body is fine, because that's how it is in real life. If the body is maintained well and shined before every event, it'll keep a nice shine to it. Now it's finally a manageable and realistic shine on your Monster Mutt body. Looks fantastic.

• Upvote 2

Here's Spiderman 2014, will be released later.

screenshot_9_zps593e45d4.pngscreenshot_10_zps43ca8ba5.png

screenshot_11_zps9f619e73.pngscreenshot_12_zps592fb770.png

THAT BODY...Needs the Standard Monster Jam Logo with out the AAP Bar on top. Also, Bari Ran Ukraine Tires, and Could Use Updated Rims. You could also include a version with the new Red BeadLocks from Halifax. Other than That, I like it!!!