V4 Truckfile tweaking/update

Outlawed

Went to try it out, put the script in saved the file and all, and ended up losing the Maniac truck out of the cache for most likely some idiotic reason on my end. To top that off, I somehow lost my original .truck file. Lucky I made backup folder for trucks and packs.

See, anything dealing with computers, now matter how easy it is, I WILL find a way to mess it up. Attempt number two!

• 3 weeks later...

updated the truckfile finally again, It is a two speed but they are geared the same so no matter what the top speed is the same. I really like the acceleration curve with it set as a single speed. Most trucks shift out of 1st (or low gear) before they even reach the racing lane on a chicago layout style track off the start so the headache of making the trucks accelerate properly with two gears in ROR was basically removed by moving it to just one gear.

• 6 months later...
  • Outlawed unpinned this topic
  • 5 months later...
3 minutes ago, jeffh106 said:

gabe 2304

the problem I have is saving it to the game . I made some changes to devastator and it wont go into the game . what do I do to put it into the game

You should try clearing the cache, the regenning it. That way the game would recognize the changes to a file it already recognized.