grave digger flare not found ?

fastfivenine

Question

I loaded some trucks with updates like sud, el toro loco, max d pack, grave digger 27&30, leafer pack, metal mulisha 2014.

I have to start the game with a truck from the v4 pack and then go back to a garage to get those trucks out bc it says im missing a grave digger flare. im annoyed now bc a lot of the tracks I want to drive in don't have the garage to pull the trucks out. I did some searching before I decided to post this with no luck on finding a direct answer.

also zombie is missing a rim mesh. what files from where do I have to copy and paste where?

so, what do I have to do here? thank you in advance!

11 answers to this question

Make sure all trucks & the V4 Pack is in the vehicles folder. Clear & Regen Cache

For Zombie, Go into GD 27, and copy the GraveDiggerBlackUKRim.mesh & .material or what ever the name is that is similar to that. Paste them into the Zombie Zip, and Clear & Regen. 

HOPE THIS HELPS

I loaded some trucks with updates like sud, el toro loco, max d pack, grave digger 27&30, leafer pack, metal mulisha 2014.

I have to start the game with a truck from the v4 pack and then go back to a garage to get those trucks out bc it says im missing a grave digger flare. im annoyed now bc a lot of the tracks I want to drive in don't have the garage to pull the trucks out. I did some searching before I decided to post this with no luck on finding a direct answer.

also zombie is missing a rim mesh. what files from where do I have to copy and paste where?

so, what do I have to do here? thank you in advance!

gravediggerredflare.dds is in the smv4 you just have to physically put it into your trucks folder. go to rigs of rods folder where you can see the logs vehicles terrains and packs at once. then type in search bar gravediggerre and you should be able to find it. i have this problem with most vehicles i get from sim-monsters.

Well some people's WinRAR is not that good, so if the extracting does not work... and your on Version 38 like I am, I suggest moving to Version 37 because 37 is the best version for the trucks and stuff. I used to have 37, but uhh... yeah, I hated it. So, my suggestion is going to 37. You can find the Rigs of Rods Version 37 in Software.

gravediggerredflare.dds is in the smv4 you just have to physically put it into your trucks folder. go to rigs of rods folder where you can see the logs vehicles terrains and packs at once. then type in search bar gravediggerre and you should be able to find it. i have this problem with most vehicles i get from sim-monsters.

Why is this a problem?

On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2014 at 3:28 AM, _lil_frigg_(bus 153) said:

I'm also missing body and rim textures, how do I fix this and PLS HELP ME W/ THIS PROBLEM.