oh...hi there

usa-1 fan

Hey! I'm new to this forum, and to ror monster trucks. I've been messing around with ror for about a year now, but I just recently started getting into these monster trucks. These are the best vehicles for ror! I had 0.38.67, but deleted it and got 0.37.126 so I could use all the monster jam trucks and tracks. So far, I havn't had much luck. I downloaded a track (minneanapolis 2009) just fine, and the v4 leafer pack to start with. Now it's saying it can't find wheel meshes, flares, and wen I did get one truck to work, it had white wheels/tires, and no sound! I'm sure I'll get this fixed soon, and be enjoying these awesome monster trucks.

It's probably because you first need to install the base V4 Pack with most of the Monster Trucks. http://sim-monsters.com/index.php?/files/file/585-sim-monsters-v4/ You will either need to put that in your packs folder, and then put all of the Old School stuff in the V4 Zip, and delete the Leafer Zip, or, you can extract all of the v4 pack into the vehicles folder, without putting the zip into packs, and then extract all of your addons into that same folder.

EDIT - I see you apparently have gotten the 0.38 pack, and are playing it on 0.38. So, I guess your problem is solved.

No, I deleted 0.38 to get 0.37 with hopes that the leafer pack would work. Thank you for the advice! I'll try that and see if it works. I tried the leafer pack in 0.38, but it didn't work. (probably beacasue I didn't put it in the v4 zip)