I need help

donkeykongtruckfan

Question

if u want edy udates to work you are going to need ror 0.37 if they still don't work after you downgrade then u have missing truck files that you can fix, but when you downgrade you will need to delete smv4 0.38 an download smv4 for any 0.37 variation which you can find in truck downloads hope this helps..... happy monster trucking

Everything not a part of the .38 pack is made for .37 unless stated by the creator. You'll need to downgrade to .37 if yoj want any addon trucks to work, or if you want the hard way, you can go into the .truck file and manualy chance the file to make it compatible with .38, however I'm not knowledgeable on the needed changes.

I don't think the RoR website supports older versions, but I know there is one version of .37 floating around on Sim-Monsters somewhere; just not sure where.  But yes, just get rid of .38 and install .37 and get the appropriate packs that work with .37 and you should be all set.

I just want to say that I have rigs of rods .38 and the .38 compatible V4 pack and the addon trucks work for me. I have Chris Hamilton's update and Edy Beltran's pack and they both work for me. I have the truck updates (Madusa, Metal Mulisha, Son-Uva Digger, ect.) and they work as well. I do not deny, however, having to add a few files here and there in the packs to get some of the trucks to work or to have to go into the .truck files and modify a few things. I personally do not like .37 that much and I personally think .38 is better and a bit easier to use. Therefore, I think it is well worth it to have to add or change things here to get a truck to work in .38. I'm just saying it's not that difficult to get trucks to work in .38, and if you add the updates to your V4 pack, most trucks will work. 

I tried putting all the parts of the Scooby-Doo truck in the v4 pack, but when I tried to spawn that truck after I put all of the parts in the correct spot in the v4 0.38 compatible pack, my game crashed. What did I do wrong?

Also, I just re-installed RoR 0.38. How do I get my V4 0.38 Compatible pack of trucks back in the game?