Full Tube Frame Monster Truck Released in GTA V Independence Day Update

Jon Cannon

Is there a certain level you have to be at to be able to purchase it online?

I believe so, but you can go to any of the three garages you were given for each character in single player, enter the garage, and press a button that will bring up the special vehicles list. On PS3 it's the right button on the D-Pad. Then a list of all the online-only vehicles will show up, and you can play with them in Single Player.

I just drove it around for a few minutes before blowing it up (firing Fireworks at vehicles and causing a chain explosion) and so far i like it. Thinking about in Death Match online building a little monster truck arena someplace on the map if possible

I just drove it around for a few minutes before blowing it up (firing Fireworks at vehicles and causing a chain explosion) and so far i like it. Thinking about in Death Match online building a little monster truck arena someplace on the map if possible

I tried doing that online with the horse racing track in the deathmatch creator, had a few car ramps set up and all, but I couldn't find the truck in the off-road vehicles.  I'm not sure if I had to buy it first, and then it would be available, but...it wasn't in there for me.

As far as me buying it, I think I'll pass on it.  Yeah, it looks cool, but it doesn't quite drive as well as I'd hoped.  Still gets stuck on cars, not very fast, and the price is way more than I have, considering I blew all my money on the Hipster Update.  I think I'll just tinker around with it in single player, where I believe it will always be available, since I still have the Roosevelt.

I might buy it in Online. Think i have like 1.3 Million dollars. And yeah no truck showed up for me either in the Creator so i scrapped it. Had a Airfield style show with a bus stack, a few car stack and a 2 or 3 ramps

The physics are ok, but it does leave a little to be desired, especially if the trucks going too fast then it just gets caught up on the cars (if only the ride height was higher), and if you nose dive it, it just doesn't rebound very well. The suspension feels it has little resistance and bounce, and that bothers me a lot, not to mention the sounds could use some work (it sound like a motorcycle engine). Overall its not downright terrible, but it feels too arcade-like for me and just not worth the 742,014 in-game credits needed to purchase it.