Back for some fun

Leon13

some of you guys might remember me from the old MTM2 days, im Leon. i raced about 2 years on MTM2 5 to 6 nights a week untill i just got burnt OUT. i found this game on youtube actually and now im thinking about MAYBE getting into some RoR online stuff. ive got the game and a few trucks and tracks just been playing around a little bit. i cant get over HOW different (and better) this game is. i still find myself driving like its MTM2 and getting into all sorts of roll overs back flips and crazy stuff. its fun glad to be here and hope to be able to race with some of you online at some point

i have 37.126 so i hope im all set. It's the newest one i saw.

i have no idea how to join a server here as i dont see any multilayer options on the RoR screen. im sure someone will be able to help me out when i get to that point.

Is there anyway to improve the handling of the trucks? they seem pretty tippy. Again very VERY new to this whole thing and used to MTM2's "power sliding"

the other question i have it camera angles, do you get 3 and thats it or can i move the camera around in the chase cam?

i have no idea how to join a server here as i dont see any multilayer options on the RoR screen. im sure someone will be able to help me out when i get to that point.

Is there anyway to improve the handling of the trucks? they seem pretty tippy. Again very VERY new to this whole thing and used to MTM2's "power sliding"

the other question i have it camera angles, do you get 3 and thats it or can i move the camera around in the chase cam?

you can move the camera with the numpad. 8 is up, 2 is down, six is right, four is left, five is center.

you can also move the camera about without controlling the truck by hitting SHIFT + C, then its foot controls to move it about, page up and down is to pan up and down, and then you can hit ALT + C to freeze it and control the truck again.

Everything you knew from MTM2, throw it out the window when playing ROR, just about nothing is the same. Can't just pitch the truck in flying and expect it to slide...unless the ground is really slick. B)