Monster Truck Group

bkelly

Hey Everyone! I have a group titled "Monster Trucks" on the RIgs of Rods website. Feel free to join;it's open to anyone! My Rigs of Rods name is Patriot12, send me a PM on the Rigs of Rods website and ask what my Sim-Monsters name is if you want to confirm that. As far as I'm concerned, it's currently the only monster truck group on Rigs of Rods. 

logo-2.png

Let me  state my claim: There wasn't a monster truck group on the ROR website, so I figured I'd make one. Currently, there's only like 5 or 6 people part of it. Yes, I'd definetly call Sim Monsters a community, and don't get me wrong, I think this was and is a great idea. I wouldn't call my ROR group a community, I'd call it a small group of people sharing an interest. It's not like I'm trying to start a new community (I don't have the money or the resources) and I don't want to. Let me also get this right: when I say group, I literaly mean it, look on the ROR website, and you'll find a Groups tab, not like I'm trying to start a new group of people or a new Sim Monsters

What about ROR Central? Why would anyone join that when they have Sim Monsters? Please understand this, my ROR Group isn't a meant to be a community. It's like if there was a NASCAR series and instead of racing in the series that everyone else races in, I'd rather start my own mini stock car series and I wouldn't plan on it breaking any records or becoming bigger than NASCAR

We had a rough start with them. Some of their actions, reply's, and attitudes greatly impacted those in RoRMJ. I always felt we did our darnedest to be separate from them, then when people tried to share what we were doing they were met with the same problems. They have a "elitest" crowd over there that I've never seen any forum rival, this crowd literally walks on water(or so they think). Maybe now that time has passed its different, I sure wouldn't put money on it though.

There is alot of misinformation on the subject Stephen and that in turn fuelled ill-informed hate towards us from the get go. I have gone over the actual proceedings and bogus claims people have made on the ROR forum, BeamNG forum and even on here several times, fact is people will believe whatever they want and forge opinions.

• Upvote 1

What about ROR Central? Why would anyone join that when they have Sim Monsters? Please understand this, my ROR Group isn't a meant to be a community. It's like if there was a NASCAR series and instead of racing in the series that everyone else races in, I'd rather start my own mini stock car series and I wouldn't plan on it breaking any records or becoming bigger than NASCAR

Stuff still goes on on my site? LOL I abandoned that deal a loooooong time ago.

Stuff still goes on on my site? LOL I abandoned that deal a loooooong time ago.

Ya, there's still stuff on it. I don't know if anyone is posting downloads or anything, but it's the only place I could find beua's 4x4 sounds. I guess people still use it because there's a 2013 P.O.D. Iron Man on there (the one Johnny3Tears uploaded to Sim-Monsters)