Ukraine and Russia.

bigfoot4x4

Don't know all the details YET but, sources are saying earlier today an airplane above ukriane was PURPOSLY shot down with a SAM (Surface to Air Missile) and my thought is that this could most likely be the start of WWIII... Bunot sure fully yet. Will try to keep this thread updated as I hear more.

"A great hook from the north (Meaning Russia) will come down and all countries around ISRAEL will be against her. Then you will know my time to return is coming soon." 

Bible tells you all that is going on right now in this world.  From Ezekiel to Revelations. Time to get ready and time to get saved if you want go on the first trip out when Jesus returns.

• Upvote 1

"A great hook from the north (Meaning Russia) will come down and all countries around ISRAEL will be against her. Then you will know my time to return is coming soon." 

Bible tells you all that is going on right now in this world.  From Ezekiel to Revelations. Time to get ready and time to get saved if you want go on the first trip out when Jesus returns.

Could you give a reference to the verse? :P