Project Monster

Jpez1432

Project Monster is still under way. The website for my new company is located in my profile and were I will be posting information about Project Monster as well as other stuff. I am working on setting up the forum and I've also been working on the track editor so that the one's who have already said they would help and others can use it. Project Monster is coming along nicely though. Check it out if your interested. 

-James

Why not just make a thread and post about it here where there is already a rather large community? It's also pretty clearly written in the rules unless someone modified it that advertising for another forum isn't really allowed which is more what this seems like. Why try to start over building an entirely new community when you could easy gather a following right here? Albeit for what is a different game but still the same subject when there is an MTM2 section here alongside the main RoR. I'm sure if you asked nicely they would be more than happy to provide you with a sub section for updates on your game or to pin the topic so you can easily find and post updates regularly. I have a few other questions but they are actually to do with the game so expect those to come either on AIM or in a PM.  B)

• Upvote 2

I am not trying to take anything away from Sim-Monsters but I have my own website  to promote my game Project Monster as well as a couple other games. If people are interested and all then check it out.

Evidently the last time you were warned about posting your websites link on here was forgotten? Either direct people to the link by going to your profile (as I edited your original post to reflect) or put it in your signature (this only is allowed aslong as it is not a paid service or subscription based sytem).

The next time you will be banned.

• 2 weeks later...