Show Your Projects Chapter 36

Mark Iron

Actually that is false. Thats basically saying the opposite of that angle is bad. There is the same amount of stress on the 4 links whether its a positive or negative inclination.

Of course, whether angle is positive, parallel, or negative, it still takes equal stress. But bump stop riding is never a good thing, especially if you're taking a huge jump, because there's basically no travel to work with, whether it's a tall shock or not. Just hope that by adding pressure to the shocks and opening up the dampening a bit will save the landing and not blow out seals or caps left and right.

Regardless, I agree with Aaron. It's his choice since it's his truck, and there's no problem with it. Just pointing out something.

• Upvote 1

Making your OWN truck the way YOU WANT to make it IS FINE however.

Relax it is just a joke

Actually that is false. Thats basically saying the opposite of that angle is bad. There is the same amount of stress on the 4 links whether its a positive or negative inclination.

What he is actually referring to has nothing to do with the actual 4 links themselves but the easy way how to gauge if the shocks have been gassed up or not. I just like poking fun at it because in my opinion, it looks goofy. If we really wanted to get into it the shock bodies are floating below where their mounts on the show towers would be or how the bottom 4 links do not even match their respective tab slots. But you know, video game, not real life, blah blah blah.

• Upvote 2