Rigs Of Rods Screenshot Showcase Thread

Patriotic Canadian

Amateur hour's over kiddos.

NLA3.png

Guys, if you're going to make a "dirty" looking truck, you have to paint more than just the tires!!!! :P

NLADirt.png

I know this would water lock the engine, but who cares!

NLA1.png

Photoshop is fun :)

• Upvote 3

So, I decided to do a bit of texture modding for a vehicle that I've had for at least two years, and since it's a Camaro from the late 80's-early 90's, I thought a special theme would fit it. After about an hour or so, this happened:
0LwaPQt.png
Needless to say, I think I have a pretty slick looking racing car now.
As for credits, Stoat Muldoon (from the original RoR forums) created the car, LT. Smell My (also from the original forums) made the overall mod to the car, which was a junked up racer, and I did the scheme, as well as the tire logos via a custom font in Paint.NET.
EDIT: Here's two more, just for the heck of it. :P
FxBMSPU.png
This one is also another scheme that wasn't shown, but also originated from the Tide Trans-Am Tour.
And finally, here's a back section of the two cars, showing the backlight stickers.
HsM1rMd.png

Edited by ShawnVallance
Added more pics.
  • Upvote 9

1 hour ago, ShawnVallance said:

Thanks! I plan on making a few more schemes and getting snapshots of them. :D I also changed the entire texture of the tires as well, so now they have racing slicks.

My neighbor has a red IROC in his backyard sitting and rusting. No idea how it got there but it's in pretty bad shape; makes me mad whenever we have a storm and I know that a Camaro is rotting away right next to me and I can't do anything about it haha

The IROC-Z game grown stronger...
911WWwb.png
Decided to create a 1987 variant of Dale Earnhardt's Z28 he drove in the IROC series. :P
Ext12Lw.png
Fixed the backlight section on all cars too, and as you can all see, the revamped slick tire textures are in place. Next up though is a 1990 rendition of Dale Earnhardt's Winston Cup car.