Rigs Of Rods Screenshot Showcase Thread

Patriotic Canadian

Sorry for the Double Post, no one else was posting tho. 

Was having fun with these..not perfect, nothing amazing but they're for personal use anyways.  

Blue is on Avenger(rummel) chassis with some new rims and a slight color shift in the blue.

Purple is on Wonder Wagon II Chassis cuz why not? also a slight shift in the hue of the purple.

Orange is on "DozerWilman" chassis with new rims. All three sit on GY15's now  annnnnd yea. thats it. 

Im Not taking credit away from anybody who madethe things you see here or calling it my own.

I only changed colors, moved props etc. 

TDiWE4y.png

QvS8hv8.png

WSMm5Z7.png

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, P3ForLife said:

Sorry for the Double Post, no one else was posting tho. 

Was having fun with these..not perfect, nothing amazing but they're for personal use anyways.  

Blue is on Avenger(rummel) chassis with some new rims and a slight color shift in the blue.

Purple is on Wonder Wagon II Chassis cuz why not? also a slight shift in the hue of the purple.

Orange is on "DozerWilman" chassis with new rims. All three sit on GY15's now  annnnnd yea. thats it. 

Im Not taking credit away from anybody who madethe things you see here or calling it my own.

I only changed colors, moved props etc. 

are those new bodies?

Imma drop 3 real quick!

I love customizing these things but Im not down to get into actual content at this point, this is why i post here in the SCREENSHOT forum instead of the SYP one:

Because this is all other people's work, I just clone and custom paint props, change props, etc.

all credit to the prop's and trucks themselves go to the people that put the effort into making em.

E91G0W7.png

rMJFjI5.png

4brXYPG.png

pokpamo.png

• 3 weeks later...