Rigs Of Rods Screenshot Showcase Thread

Patriotic Canadian

• 2 weeks later...

It may not be monster truck related, but since this vehicle literally shares a part that came from here, it may as well be posted.
yIcjsv4.png

This car right here is the finished form of a project I started over 2 years ago, and during the last time I worked on it, I had no idea what else would be best. Fast forward to a few weeks ago, and after some heavy thought, I revisited the mod and gave it a new scheme, plus some minor fixes, and with the help of a friend I know who happens to be one of the current admins on the Rigs of Rods forums, I was able to have a new spoiler placed onto it, as well as having valve flaps that actually move when the car accelerates and decelerates. The only thing that needs to be fixed is the unstable n/b, but sadly that's something I would need dire help with, since I don't know jack squat with that besides flexbodies, wheels, props, sounds, and some speed settings.
Anyhows, here's the list of credits for this beauty.

1973 Ford Falcon XBGT (Body): Hemiboy.

RS Watanabe Type AB Wheels: MrSteakPotato & Charger.

V4.5 Engine model: SealedGecko & modified by Voulk. Further edits done by Michael10055.

Sparco Seats: Hemiboy, placed by Voulk.

Gavril Bandit Extreme Spoiler: Gabester & placed by Michael10055.

Paint Scheme: ShawnVallance (me.)
Edited by ShawnVallance
Edited credits roll.
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 9/19/2017 at 1:18 AM, P3ForLife said:

Tried to keep it semi-accurate to the toy ( = chrome rims and grey mohawk)

I get that it is supposed to be "Semi-Accurate" but I would recamend getting rid of the whole Greats clips part and the make the MJ logo the old one. Other than that it looks great!

• 3 weeks later...