2. ROR-MTP Season 1
    3. MROR World Tour
    4. ROR-TN Season 1
  4. Updated wins for KOTH
  5. Added 2 Special Events:
    1. Mayhem in Christmas Village
    2. Fall Madness X
  6. Auto-updated Graphs and Charts

Tabs for leagues will be added when the season of that league ends.  If you have information I do not currently have in this spreadsheet, please send it to me and I will update this again.

*Updated as of 12/7/14*

1. Updated statistics on first post
  2. Added new category color for leagues on Total Event Winners
  3. Added 3 leagues:
    1. IMTRS Season 1
    2. ROR-MTP Season 1
    3. MROR World Tour
    4. ROR-TN Season 1
  4. Updated wins for KOTH
  5. Added 2 Special Events:
    1. Mayhem in Christmas Village
    2. Fall Madness X

Tabs for leagues will be added when the season of that league ends.  If you have information I do not currently have in this spreadsheet, please send it to me and I will update this again.

is wreckless racers ever going to make it on here, because i won quite a few events AND the freestyle title there, or are we just gonna forget about that league? I know there might be "complications" with finding all of the stats from the events so its fine if u dont account for it.

• 2 months later...

*Updated as of 2/19/15*

Congratulations to Mark Colineri.  As his win back in ROR-MTP Montreal was most likely his 100th career win including Special Events (102 All-Time).  He currently sits 4 away from 100 in leagues alone (96 All-Time).

2. Adjusted category colors for leagues on Total Event Winners
  3. Updated 1 League:
    1. MROR World Tour (Unfinished)
  4. Finalized 3 leagues:
    1. IMTRS Season 1
    2. ROR-MTP Season 2
    3. MROR Summer Fairgrounds Series
  5. Auto-updated Graphs and Charts
  6. Still looking for league information for ROR-MM Season 1 and RoR: WR Season 1.

• 4 weeks later...

*Updated as of 3/21/15*

2. Adjusted category colors for league tabs
  3. Updated List of Drivers by Rank
  4. Added 1 league:
    1. SMFM Season 1 (Unfinished)
  5. Finalized 1 league:
    1. MROR World Tour
  7. Still looking for league information for ROR-MM Season 1 and RoR: WR Season 1.

Sadley I dont ever think were going to get WR on here, the owner would only give up the information if I painted him a truck......... I dont deal with children so it wont happen unless he decides to act like a mature teenager for once and hand mackey the info

• 2 months later...

Just one suggestion if possible, put down some data on who won the overall points, overall racing, and overall freestyle championships in each league and also put down how many championships each person has as of now.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Does anyone else have permissions to edit the sheet because I have results from WRA that I would like to get on here so I can get it off my computer. I've tried messaging Danny but haven't heard anything. Not really sure what to do with it.

• 1 month later...