3. Updated Season Finale Winners
  4. Added 1 league:
    1. WRA Season 1
  5. Added 1 Season:
    1. SMRA Season 3
  6. Added 1 Special Event:
    1. Christmas Mayhem 2015
  7. Auto-updated Graphs and Charts
  8. Still looking for league information for ROR-MM Season 1 and RoR: WR Season 1.

Tabs for leagues will be added when the season of that league ends.  If you have information I do not currently have in this spreadsheet, please send it to me and I will update this again.

Edited by DannyMackey
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, DannyMackey said:

*Updated as of 7/26/15*

1. Updated statistics on first post
  2. Updated List of Drivers by Rank
  3. Updated Season Finale Winners
  4. Added 1 league:
    1. WRA Season 1
  5. Added 1 Season:
    1. SMRA Season 3
  6. Added 1 Special Event:
    1. Christmas Mayhem 2015
  7. Auto-updated Graphs and Charts
  8. Still looking for league information for ROR-MM Season 1 and RoR: WR Season 1.

Tabs for leagues will be added when the season of that league ends.  If you have information I do not currently have in this spreadsheet, please send it to me and I will update this again.

1. It's 7/26/16 not 7/26/15.

2. Not sure if you ever thought about this but how about creating a separate list that ranks drivers based off of the overall total of points championships that they currently have for every single season of every single league?

• 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Well I left this out to collect dust for a while, again.  If I have some spare time I'll try to work on this again.  I also gave @Mr. Beardman permissions to edit, so that someone can keep up when I inevitably forget about this again.

If there is anyone else who would be interested in helping keep this up to date, send me a PM.  If I think I can trust you, you'll get permissions to edit as well.

Once again, here is the link (last updated 7/26/16):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LmVsxEdE8uOcu04xAjTP7QuiWCaQBLGiJjJ997FAtKk/edit#gid=760106793

Edited by DannyMackey

• 6 months later...