Need help catching back up to speed!

YoungCarter765

Question

Hey fellow monsters, 

It's been a while since I've checked in since building my new computer, but I was thinking last night while watching a freestyle from Ryan Anderson, and I miss my monster trucks and the SimMonster community. So I'm ready to get it all setup and ready on my new computer and get back into it since I have a computer worth using now. I'm wondering which version I should download, last I knew we were using .37 and on the verge of switching to .38, so I have no idea where everything stands at the moment. Basically, I'm just trying to catch back up with everything after being away for a while. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks !  :P  :D

2 answers to this question

We are still farting around on .37. Other than that, not much has changed. Not sure when you left, but we are still using the V4 pack, although many mods/updates have been released to make the base pack look a bit better.

Ah, dang. I figured it'd for sure be on .38 by now. I left around March/April, and I remember people telling me we were really close to the switch. Oh well, everything still looks amazing. Thanks for replying :)