NEVER BUY AN ASUS COMPUTER!

TheNickLoynes

• 2 weeks later...

This thread is full of ingnorance. I have an asus and it kicks ass. Bought it around December of last year. Everything is original minus the sound card which is upgraded as f*ck. moral of the story: NEVER BUY A CHEAP COMPUTER.

• Upvote 5

I think you should of done that before telling everyone not to go with asus just saying. If you don't mind me asking what kind of computer do you have? specs that is

well with it being a brand new computer it shouldnt already have issues dont you think? 

This thread is full of ingnorance. I have an asus and it kicks ass. Bought it around December of last year. Everything is original minus the sound card which is upgraded as f*ck. moral of the story: NEVER BUY A CHEAP COMPUTER.

I got it fixxed just with it being a new computer it sure sucked ass!. i had to restore it and i had nothing even downloaded. it took ASUS 4 times to get the issue anywhere near fixed. not a happy person with there service but there laptop isnt to bad once you get ti running right. A lot of people got butt hurt over this thread

• 6 months later...

Pfft I run the game off a DELL Inspiron 3135 Netbook and although my friends point and laugh at me for using this little guy for gaming, it always runs smooth and great.

Dude, you've probably picked up a virus or have shoddy internet because if you're using an ASUS laptop that might just be somewhat better than a DELL Netbook, there's no way you can call out an ASUS for being slow.

Also, LMAO, you seriously spent that much money on tryna fix it. If it was me I'd turn around the first time it came back still being crap and sell the damn thing, and then the money from that plus the money I would have spent on "fixing it" could go towards buying a "better" computer.

So I advise you to do that, just make sure to check it for viruses an delete your history ;)

I bought a ASUS computer in september and it has sucked every since. It barley runs sim-monsters. It lags if im on facebook and Youtube. So sadly for now i have to say goodbye! ill hopfully be back 

why? i have i ASUS and it runs great!