Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

#INB4Roach

Anyhow, someone jumped the gun and posted the Phoenix line up: 

Monster Jam® Trucks: For the first time ever in Phoenix! Dragon, Scooby-Doo™, Northern Nightmare℠ and Monster Mutt® Dalmation. Your favorites will also be there - Grave Digger®, El Diablo℠, El Toro Loco®, Rammunition, Raminator, Devastator, McGruff, Heavy Hitter, River Rat, Bounty Hunter® and Scarlet Bandit™!

So one would assume that Nicole and Scott are touring, along with Cam and one of the Dalmatians, a Digger with JP and perhaps an indy will run the El Toro body that weekend

Well, seeing as Hampton, VA is the unofficial start to the 2015 season for Monster Jam, we can still kind of consider it "Minny weekend" because it's the first weekend of December. But is okay, is okay. We can start the stockpile of speculations early.

I can't wait to see how Hampton is gonna play out, its gonna be the first event of this arena tour thing Monster Jam has this year.

I think it's going to be a good event. Hampton has a nice floor space to work with when it comes to the track they have planned out for this year's event, so I imagine it being pretty darn good. Plus, each driver on the tour has an immense amount of testing when it comes to this particular track design, so I think it'll be a doozy. 

• Upvote 1