Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

Supercross is going to University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale next year (can't remember where I read that, I think the MT fans group). Have to imagine Monster Jam is going there as well instead of Chase Field.

Supercross is going to University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale next year (can't remember where I read that, I think the MT fans group). Have to imagine Monster Jam is going there as well instead of Chase Field.

Thought it was already confirmed that they were previously in this thread?

Yall know Monster Jam has been to UoP Stadium before right? Like I hate to say it but it's a terrible place for trucks since there's been about five different promoters that have done events there but only been there once.

I know. I have been at nearly every show there. The 1st MJ that was held in the stadium was absolutely incredible. But, I do get what you mean.

So this is in a few days. According to Ed the track will be like this year's Pocatello show, but with a backflip ramp. I'm super excited for it! Sadly, no local teams will be there, but it should still be a good show.

WACO-15-posternew1.jpg

Video from maximumJarod

If you look at this video, you can all the saves, destruction and how physics are put to the test! I have to say, I've never seen monster trucks blossom. I'm gonna ignore all that fan judging crap and say, this may be the best year that I've ever seen in monster trucks. It maybe my opinion, but y'all have to admit. This year was absolutely unbelievable!

Best parts of the vid are 5:56 and 14:22

Yall know Monster Jam has been to UoP Stadium before right? Like I hate to say it but it's a terrible place for trucks since there's been about five different promoters that have done events there but only been there once.

AMP Live Events disaster of a stadium show and Special Events in the middle of the summer doesn't exactly set the bar to get good attendance, it'll be fine in the middle of January