Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

Seeing Freedom Keeper and Nitro Menace with collectors reminded me that I saw a video of Jimmy's Bounty Hunter running collectors as well.  Scarlet Bandit may have had them  because the engine sounded different but I couldn't get a good look from the shot. 

Nitro/Freedom/Bounty/Scarlet are all running collectors right now. Bounty and Scarlet have them because the Hedmans are too loud for noise regulations in California, and Nitro and Freedom idk why.. Probably noise as well(and the other headers were crap anyways)

Ya'll remember a truck called Runnin II Wild from Canada? Well after the driver/creator Ron Tasker passed away it's been dormant for almost ten years but it's now back

11209681_10152952166882401_4107200773626

The truck looks alright but it needs some major help. Heard the engine wound up blowing just from firing it up for introductions. 

An extremely scary moment for Mark Hall during an encore performance from this past Saturday night at the 4-Wheel Jamboree Nationals in Bloomsburg, PA. I am glad to hear that Mark Hall is alright after this happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43lsECbLH0c

An extremely scary moment for Mark Hall during an encore performance from this past Saturday night at the 4-Wheel Jamboree Nationals in Bloomsburg, PA. I am glad to hear that Mark Hall is alright after this happened.

That was nothing, I once got hit by a bottle rocket.