Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

I haven't really voiced my opinion on all of this much, because really it's none of my business to, but you guys are getting so upset over John leaving. He wasn't let go for being the nice guy you see in public. He was let go because of the person he was BEHIND the scenes. 180 degree complete turnaround from what you've seen. And Donnelly, that BSA truck was supposed to hit the track in 2014..... Don't know where you heard it was just for display. 

I haven't really voiced my opinion on all of this much, because really it's none of my business to, but you guys are getting so upset over John leaving. He wasn't let go for being the nice guy you see in public. He was let go because of the person he was BEHIND the scenes. 180 degree complete turnaround from what you've seen. And Donnelly, that BSA truck was supposed to hit the track in 2014..... Don't know where you heard it was just for display. 

Well Albert, I heard it from numerous different people throughout this year, but I'm not gonna sit here and speculate about rumors and here-say crap.

Uh two people voiced displeasure towards John not returning for 2015 and none of them asked why. Frankly it is not anyone on this sites business to know why.

Nor do I need to clean up an unprovoked personal attack against another member (that goes for both parties), deal with your personal stuff in private and not on this forum.

cheers

• Upvote 1

He wasn't let go for being the nice guy you see in public. He was let go because of the person he was BEHIND the scenes. 180 degree complete turnaround from what you've seen.

I find that really hard to believe. Jim Creten's the one who seems like he'd be kind of a nice lady

I find that really hard to believe. Jim Creten's the one who seems like he'd be kind of a nice lady

Very true, but they can't "let him go" since he doesn't work for them, work meaning have a salary and get a check every week. They could stop booking him, but he has such a fan base that it wouldn't be a smart move, or at least not in my eyes. 

Are you kidding me? Creten is one of the coolest dudes in the industry. You know... you guys really shouldn't talk if you have never experienced these people behind the scenes. It is amazing how some people speculate about drivers and how they are when they know nothing about them and what they go through. I have done many shows with Creten and he is always one of the most soft spoken and cool guys to be around. That not only goes for Creten, but that also goes for the whole 2xtreme team.

• Upvote 4

Jester's base coat is on:

10620386_591195464314689_601619678143781

Is the darker spot just the shade? Either way looks good.

And let's just stop saying who should and shouldn't be fired or not booked for whatever reasons. Seasock is a good driver who will be surely missed and who knows, maybe in 2016 he'll be back. It could have been his decision to stop driving. Creten is also a VERY good driver and a person, both on and off the track.

you know, it's only November, Feld could still get John Seasock a ride

I doubt it; line-ups have already been released. I don't see any openings for him, either. Unless he rotates Doom's Day with whoever is driving it (Most likely Chad Fortune as there's no other trucks that he could end up driving and I'm about 99.9% confident that he's driving this year) I don't see him competing in 2015. Besides, not driving could have been his decision.

There is another mystery though? Where in the world is....no not Carmen San Diego! Joey Parnell! Has he gone off to Monster Trucks Unlimited so I've heard?

From Straight Up Racing, the Skeletor body has been painted.

10397835_784894368264715_211013062964540

10398673_784894364931382_837809151919502

Looking good. I wonder who's gonna drive it.

Joey's not with Monster Trucks Unlimited, as far as I know. 

Oh. I thought I heard that he did last year, but he never did.