Your 2014 World Series Winner Is.......

Tylinater

Bumgarner never threw a strike to at least six hitters. KC was a small ball team trying to hit it out. They were young and anxious. Alex is a lot faster and if he would have ran hard out of the box and looked at his third base coach instead of the ball, he may have been able to score.

You know after the game, I've heard some major hate on the giants from a bunch of royals fans and the rest of the country that was rooting for them. I know that those specific people are acting like a bunch of sore losers and here's why.

The only reason why they are hatin on the giants in the first place, is because they're just jealous that the royals couldn't figure out Madison Bumgartner even if they tried.

Madison Bumgartner G.O.A.T World Series Player. 0.25 ERA, THAT SPEAKS ALL!!!

Overall, it was a good series and a hard fought victory. Congrats to the Giants for winning and Congrats to the Royals for putting up a good fight.

Oh I know, Madison is a sure to be HOFer. It's just quite annoying when they say his name every 30 seconds, literally. Congratulations to the Giants for winning!

btw didn't mean to cause hate, my bad

That's alright. I'm a giant lover.