I'm back!

Warwizard

Well, after staring in astonishment on how far this site has gone since I left, I'm returning. All I need to know is what version I should use (I saw rockgods grave digger pack and I saw the break ability. Plus, the discussion of 39.5) and stuff. Even though no one cared that I was taking a break from this stuff, (it's fine, I really didn't care) I'm happy I'm back. Lastly, don't expect me online often, I've been having troubles with that. But, expect me to be active on the forums.

Warwizard

Well 37 is still the only one your not going to have any problems with anything working and leagues still use. A few of us have 38/39 for the little bit better optimization they offer but deal with a few problems so it depends. If you dont want to worry about any problems then 37. If you dont mind having a few trucks dont work or have to edit a couple things in truck files to get that truck to work better in exchange for a little bit better optimizing then 39

Well 37 is still the only one your not going to have any problems with anything working and leagues still use. A few of us have 38/39 for the little bit better optimization they offer but deal with a few problems so it depends. If you dont want to worry about any problems then 37. If you dont mind having a few trucks dont work or have to edit a couple things in truck files to get that truck to work better in exchange for a little bit better optimizing then 39

Thanks. I guess I'll go with 37 until that gd 20 pack comes out since it has breakability. When those are released I'll probably switch to 38.19 because it has a great amount of fps and I don't get any problems with trucks from 37.