What are you thankful for? Thanksgiving 2014

Nascarfan98

Thanksgiving is just one day away and we all have something we are thankful for. I will start us off with a list of my own

Thanksgiving day is a day away. I might as well make a list of things I am thankful for:
1: I am thankful for my parents for raising me and always providing for me. Obviously if it wasn't for them I wouldn't be here. 
2: The most recent thing I am thankful for is my amazing girlfriend Megan Brandt. She's the best girlfriend any guy could ask for 
3: Thankful for my good friends both in real life and through computer getting to know some great people over the years (Too many people to tag)
4: Thankful for everything I have. I have pretty much everything a kid could want and been boarder line spoiled my whole life and sometimes I take for granted everything I have and I am very thankful for that.
5: Thankful for the feast on Thursday. Lets eat. Cheers mates'!

6. I'm thankful for Voth giving me the Garage Talk Password

thankful for my family

thankful for the men, and women who put their lives in danger to protect us

thankful for my dog

thankful for my cats

thankful for my friends

thankful for my pc

thankful for ror

thankful for sim monsters

thankful for bacon

thankful for all the things I think im thankful for

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

1.) First thing I am thankful for...Is around this time 3 years ago my wife and I gave our life to the LORD...Jesus Christ.  
2.) My beautiful wife, who has been my rock here on earth, shoulder to cry on when times are bad and someone laugh with when things are great.

3.) GOD for providing me with a great career as Elvis Tribute Artist/Impersonator...Touching people all over US/Canada with my tribute and trying spread the Love of Jesus and gospel when I can.  

So much to be thankful for to many to list.   

• Upvote 1