TeamSpeak Server (Official Thread)

Tom P.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Server has been having quite a few rando's showing up and causing a ruckus, might want to consider adding server groups or whatever so that new people cannot get out of the lobby until confirmed they are from the community (or a friend of someone who is)

• 1 month later...

<00:23:05> You are banned permanently. Reason: "SAC'd"

Seriously teamspeak admins? You really want to go defcon 1 over just 1 tiny thing that didnt affect anything?

You were given multiple warnings. If you weren't such a constant annoyance to everyone and learned to take hints from people saying you're being a bit on the annoying side, maybe you wouldn't be banned.

You were given multiple warnings. If you weren't such a constant annoyance to everyone and learned to take hints from people saying you're being a bit on the annoying side, maybe you wouldn't be banned.

It would make total sense if you kicked me first before you decided to ban me. Then I would've gotten the message. You dont need to over react to the situation. BTW I'm autistic, thats how i am. Sure I may talk and think differently than everyone but seriously, c'mon man start being more compassionate.

BTW I'm autistic, thats how i am. Sure I may talk and think differently than everyone but seriously, people need to start being more compassionate.

You're not pulling the sympathy stuff on me. Everyone knows you're autistic, that's well and dandy, but that can't be your excuse for everything you do. I'm not saying you do this, but when you do, it makes it seem like you're using it as a crutch.

If Tom wants to unban you, he can.

You're not pulling the sympathy stuff on me. Everyone knows you're autistic, that's well and dandy, but that can't be your excuse for everything you do. I'm not saying you do this, but when you do, it makes it seem like you're using it as a crutch.

If Tom wants to unban you, he can.

Ok then, i admit i made a mistake, i apologize for upsetting everyone, and i hope you can forgive me.