Nascar the Game 2011

Thargo

Just wanted to get your opinions lol. Well, it depends for NR 2003, it too is an awesome game, IMO I like the Nascar Game better, so don't hate on me for it lol. But there are leagues you can sign up for NTG, but depends if ALL the systems have online play.

I obviously do realize NR2003 is better than NTG 2011, by FAR, Eutechnyx screwed up big time with this game. The "unrealistic" wrecks I don't really mind cause they were not aiming for a FULL-simulation Nascar game,that's where NR2003 comes in. Cause NR2003 is basically a Nascar simulation lol. My opinion is they TOTALLY screwed everyone who payed $65 for this game. I hope this patch will fix some things.

ya really spun on a dime with your thoughts on the game Ghost lol, I got the game the week-end after it came out, and online is messed, as all that have it knows, but the career mode is cool, and if ya set the differently to "very hard" it's ACTUALLY harder to win, ya Actually gotta work for a top 5, which is really fun if ya like challenges and competition :), and the other up side, Eutechnyx is actually working to Fix there problems, instead of EA Sports basically saying "deal with it", those are my thoughts anyway

• Upvote 2

ya really spun on a dime with your thoughts on the game Ghost lol, I got the game the week-end after it came out, and online is messed, as all that have it knows, but the career mode is cool, and if ya set the differently to "very hard" it's ACTUALLY harder to win, ya Actually gotta work for a top 5, which is really fun if ya like challenges and competition :), and the other up side, Eutechnyx is actually working to Fix there problems, instead of EA Sports basically saying "deal with it", those are my thoughts anyway

I approve of this post.

I love the NASCAR 09 crybabies that are whining about the new game. Yet like Buck 'Em' said, Eutechnyx is actually working on fixing these issues. EA releases half assed games every year and never once did they bother fixing any of the issues. Its a good thing EA sells Madden like crazy every year or their asses would be out of business by now.

• Upvote 1

It was cause the first one, I said it before the game released, and I didn't really think it through, when posting what I said. Now that the game released, I said NR2003 is better from what I have seen on Youtube, Sim-monsters about NR 2003. But at least they're making an effort to keep us fans satisfied with the game, with the patches. So with the patches, this game will probably be WAY better from what EA has created. Plus, you can see, Eutenchyx cares about us Nascar fans and have realized they made a big mistake with this game, and are willing to fix what they've created.

• Upvote 1