Show Your Projects Chapter 39

Double.D ッ

Well, after almost 3 years, this has FINALLY come together exactly how I wanted it to! This will be my ride for SMFM. Literally all I have left to get done is lining up the 4-link bars and sway bars! A big thanks to Andrew Sheets for the body, Edy Beltran for the paint and chassis, and Marcus Santana for prop placement. This is a never before seen body model and a brand new chassis model. This will be released shortly.

4273947.png

• Upvote 13

Well, after almost 3 years, this has FINALLY come together exactly how I wanted it to! This will be my ride for SMFM. Literally all I have left to get done is lining up the 4-link bars and sway bars! A big thanks to Andrew Sheets for the body, Edy Beltran for the paint and chassis, and Marcus Santana for prop placement. This is a never before seen body model and a brand new chassis model. This will be released shortly.

Whats with the two faced model? Dont get me wrong, it looks pretty awesome but why does it look vicious on the sides but the front of the mouth is completely shut?