Show Your Projects Chapter 39

Double.D ッ

with all this SMRA hype I might aswell join the bandwagon.

New rims, tires, transfer case, transmission, headers, axle housing (blue driveshaft shield still needs to be changed) and basically all of the props from my "unlimited" Crippler. Have a few new trucks in the pipeline aswell...

screenshot_38_zps4d48ef83.png

• Upvote 1

freestyleonly_zps9f0fcd0d.png

freestyle only, how do i texture this and get it in the game? ive never done this before

Fo i need to name the texture the track name?

texhelp_zps124e9ff6.png

got the cars textured. bt what about everything else????

I know someone on here could be a sir and help

I know a thing or two about blender, I have actually gotten a track of my own in game (even though it was a peice of crap) If you are wanting to texture the Stands, Dirt, Ramps. Etc it's bassically the same as texturing the car only you will have to UNWRAP some of them by pushing U on you're keyboard. or else they will be all over the place.

I know a thing or two about blender, I have actually gotten a track of my own in game (even though it was a peice of crap) If you are wanting to texture the Stands, Dirt, Ramps. Etc it's bassically the same as texturing the car only you will have to UNWRAP some of them by pushing U on you're keyboard. or else they will be all over the place.

Thank you, i will try later tonight

haha_zpsbda03f54.png

BWAHA. well that didnt work lol. i guess im gonna have to repaint it? is there a way i can use the previous png for the track?

guess what, my first completed track, now to get it in the game without messing anything up :wacko:

itsdone_zpsb9f3a235.png

well its in the game, can someone please explain why this happened and how to fix it?
screenshot_2_zpscf405a38.png

Well, to try to fix it, i deleted all the stuff from blender export, i went back the the .blend and moved it up(ig that would help). I re-exported it, (all the pngs are in there yes), i copied the following files and pasted them into my folder for the track, london.cfg, lynden.TERRN, and the Odef file. I changed the names where they needed to be changed. I changed the names of the main files. I will post a photo of of what the folder look like around 12 central time. Now it wont even show up in the game.

screenshot_4_zpseed7dfe2.png

uhhh, yea, help

screenshot_5_zps78d2d41f.png

index_zps88447b35.jpg

is it because i dont have a DaviessCountyFairCustom.png?

Edited by Hornetguy97

Also a question if I may -- is there a way to edit .truck files in real time? I've been going back and forth between editing text files and looking at it in game... Can take forever when components need to be moved an inch or so!

Welcome to the nightmare that is truck making for ROR.  However with a post pertaining to a future build of ROR, that might finally be fixed.\

http://sim-monsters.com/index.php?/topic/8141-our-prayers-might-have-been-answered/

Trucks look good by the way, I love seeing trucks that are 100% unique.

I gotta say Hornet. For your first time that looks amazing. I can't wait to see it in game. Wish I could help you with texturing. Ive only played around a bit with blender so yea i know basically nothing

its uploading now to mediafire now:) freestyle only, no issues with the track.