Show Your Projects Chapter 39

Double.D ッ

Ok So I need some help. I'm finishing up a New Custom Truck that i made called "Painkiller" and i did all of the things that I usually do in blender with the exporting and everything and they usually work just fine. But this time I'm having a problem which is I exported the body and all the other things;ie:rims etc. But the body when I go ingame is huge and sideways. I tried looking at the post from SealedGecko I believe correct me if I'm Wrong though. But that really didnt help. So then I went back into Blender and imported the body and the chassis that I'm using and I noticed it was oversized in Blender. So I sized it down to the respectable size and exported it and replaced the file and everything and it showed up the same way in Blender. <_<  So yea does anybody have any ideas or info to share to help me with this project  :(  NOTE:This truck is going to be a v4 truck for now very soon the v5 version will come out but in order for me too run it i have to use v4 since I have a dinosaur cpu.blender%202015-02-21%2018-27-43-95_zps1fscreenshot_29_zpsotaixb5r.jpg

• Upvote 1

Well I didnt export them all together. I exported them seperatley. The Body rims and tires. All of it was seperatley unless you're telling me to export them all together in that case I know how to do it but I dont know how to setup the truck file if I exported them all together.

Well I didnt export them all together. I exported them seperatley. The Body rims and tires. All of it was seperatley unless you're telling me to export them all together in that case I know how to do it but I dont know how to setup the truck file if I exported them all together.

I mean that you do that procedure for every single item. If it has more than 1 piece, then join together and CTRL A. Obviously if it's something like a tire that's singular, just hit CTRL+A and export.