Our prayers might have been answered

Outlawed

There would be some hard work to make the change but the weighing the choices of sticking where we are now vs upgrading to what is listed, there is literally zero reason to not make the switch. It is just a matter of playing the waiting game until this gets released

Completely agreed. Its just a matter of making new content for the new version. The trucks will handle completely different from what they are in .37. Plus we need upgraded trucks anyways.

• Upvote 4

I wasn't exactly keen on changing simply because of the fact that most of the later versions available weren't that much better than what we're currently using, for one reason or another. But if all of this comes to fruition and works as described, I'm 100% down for the switch. It's been getting to the point where 0.37 can't handle the quality and detail of the content we're now making, so this new version may just be what the doctor ordered.

• Upvote 1

This seems like it could be what we've been waiting for. .37 was outdated before SM existed but there was never a strong enough reason to upgrade other than minor improvements... this however would be a major improvement.

The mega-pack projects are outdated too and are a cesspool for useless drama. Add me to the list in favor of upgrading provided it still has multi-player.

• Upvote 1