New RoR, but I'm on Mac...

NSA Overwatcher

I've done some manipulating and made it work for the macbook

I need help with some issues

I added a bunch of content (tracks/V3 and previous trucks), but I accidentally deleted the game

After I reinstalled, I added some tracks/trucks back, but now I can't add anything new

Also, outside of the Box5Diesel trucks, I've never been able to rear steer? F1 and F2 are brightness on mac, so it does nothing but mess up the lighting

If anybody could help me, that would be great

(I've had RoR for 2 months or so just now joining SM)

I've done some manipulating and made it work for the macbook

I need help with some issues

I added a bunch of content (tracks/V3 and previous trucks), but I accidentally deleted the game

After I reinstalled, I added some tracks/trucks back, but now I can't add anything new

Also, outside of the Box5Diesel trucks, I've never been able to rear steer? F1 and F2 are brightness on mac, so it does nothing but mess up the lighting

If anybody could help me, that would be great

(I've had RoR for 2 months or so just now joining SM)

You can change the keys to 1 and 2. It should work fine.

• Upvote 1

I believe it's 38.67 through wine but I'm not sure. It's the only version I've gotten to work, but the .38 V4 pack still doesn't work

Also, how would I go about changing the keys to 1 & 2?

I was also able to clear up the content issue, I can now load stuff into the game.

You can change the keys to 1 and 2. It should work fine.

How would I do that? In the configurator?

Welcome to the site, I hope you enjoy your stay. What version of rigs of rods are you running?

Not sure. I think it's .38.67, through Wine

I believe it's 38.67 through wine but I'm not sure. It's the only version I've gotten to work, but the .38 V4 pack still doesn't work

Also, how would I go about changing the keys to 1 & 2?

I was also able to clear up the content issue, I can now load stuff into the game.

How would I do that? In the configurator?

Not sure. I think it's .38.67, through Wine

Go to your RoR folder in your documents. From there find the config folder and open the text file called input. Scroll down to where the file says Commands. The left rear steer is command 1 and the right rear is command 2. Change EXPL+F1 next to command 1 and change it to EXPL+1. Do the same for F2, changing it to EXPL+2. Save the file and you should be good to go.

Go to your RoR folder in your documents. From there find the config folder and open the text file called input. Scroll down to where the file says Commands. The left rear steer is command 1 and the right rear is command 2. Change EXPL+F1 next to command 1 and change it to EXPL+1. Do the same for F2, changing it to EXPL+2. Save the file and you should be good to go.

Dude you are the man thank you so much, RoR has been so frustrating not being able to turn!