Kyle Busch

Crazyboy335

I really hope he's okay, I saw this post on twitter too:

SAFER is ~$1million per mile. Inside and outside wall at Daytona would be a little less than $5million. 0.125% of the Daytona Rising cost.

The turns and part of the tri-oval already already have the safer barrier on the inside and outside wall. The backstretch also has a safer barrier on the inside wall. So really it would be less than $5 million.

Or they could stop racing on boring super speedways and go to mid sized tracks and short tracks, hell NASCAR should go back to dirt IMO. I honestly don't see how people consider that crap racing no offense or anything. Don't get me wrong I watch a little NASCAR, mainly just for Stewart, Larson, and a few others but compared to sprint car racing the stuff is a joke.

BTW this is tweak740 I had to create a new profile for some reason I can't login to my old one???

Or they could stop racing on boring super speedways and go to mid sized tracks and short tracks, hell NASCAR should go back to dirt IMO. I honestly don't see how people consider that crap racing no offense or anything. Don't get me wrong I watch a little NASCAR, mainly just for Stewart, Larson, and a few others but compared to sprint car racing the stuff is a joke.

Or instead of complaining about the super speedways watch your short tracks and cookie cutters and that's it.