Show Your Projects Chapter 40

DannyMackey

Mid-Life Crisis Edition

So after playing this game for almost 5 years, I am happy to show that I made a complete and finished truck.  I did make some crappy paints back in V2, but now I've actually built and completed a truck that I will be using for SMRA and other leagues this year.

I present Haulin' Heat.

So this is also a throwback in a way for me.  Originally a custom based off of the Hot Wheels toy made by ARF. I raced it for the Custom Series in Sim-Monsters Season 2.  It is roughly 98% done, just need to double and triple check everything.  I will more than likely adjust the spec-mapping as it tends to be a bit strong at times, but other wise this is Haulin' Heat.

So let's go buy our red sports cars and post some projects.

What are you gonna flip when you have like half a track lead again?

• Upvote 1

Back to doing sounds, here's Son Uva Digger. I'm probably gonna keep messing with the bass and treble because right now it sounds too gritty. I'm planning on eventually getting a soundpack out once I do more.

Also, here is the next (and hopefully last) BKT tire update.

• Upvote 1

When I put this in Packs to make sure I had it for any trucks that may use it in the future, it made my BKT's white.

The managedmaterial phrase is different for these ones so you'll have to go into the .truck file and add what's in the readme.

The managedmaterial phrase is different for these ones so you'll have to go into the .truck file and add what's in the readme.

Just as a general question, if someone puts the updated BKT1.mesh in a .zip and it overwrites, will that then cause the managed material to conflict and have textures not show up? Because that's kind of what it seems like it might do.