Show Your Projects Chapter 40

DannyMackey

A few things on Avenger:

1.  Please make the name logo a bit bigger.  It seems a bit small.

2.  Please move the flames and the up a tad more to match up with the top of the trunk/door.  They are a little too low. 

• Upvote 2

That Avenger truck looks great, but the font on the windshield where it says "AVENGERRACING.COM" is wrong. the font is Bauhaus Heavy, and it should say Bewick Transmission in Arial Black Italic on the rear windshield instead of Buick Transmission. Other than that the truck looks great.

well dang.....ahaha thats a super detailed critique. i appreciate it man ;)

The truck that nearly got me banned, LOL. Been working on this truck for 4 days. Looks a million times better than the crappy one I made nearly 2 years ago. Any constructive criticism, would be nice to have.

Wait... it says #23, but isn't that CVH's Digger? I mean it doesn't look bad other than the headers needing to be black than chrome, but I kinda wished we could see the #24 replica.

A few things on Avenger:

1.  Please make the name logo a bit bigger.  It seems a bit small.

2.  Please move the flames and the up a tad more to match up with the top of the trunk/door.  They are a little too low. 

I didnt understand the second part to your critique. huh?

We almost home

Really this looks amazing, great to see Avenger is getting a huge update. Here's a couple things you could probably fix

As people have said above me the stance is a little low, just raise it a few decimal places and it should be good

The Logo should span from one wheel well to the other one. theres a little too much green space in between the front and the logo

And the whole logo needs to be move up, and stretched height wise, its a little too skinny (Take that advice from a fat man) 

the sponsorship logos on the bottom of the body look good but maybe stretch them out a little more

here's a pic to show what I mean about the 2nd critique above 

1234866.jpg

I know that seems like a lot but, really it isn't the truck is looking beautiful

• Upvote 1