Show Your Projects Chapter 40

DannyMackey

Really this looks amazing, great to see Avenger is getting a huge update. Here's a couple things you could probably fix

As people have said above me the stance is a little low, just raise it a few decimal places and it should be good

The Logo should span from one wheel well to the other one. theres a little too much green space in between the front and the logo

And the whole logo needs to be move up, and stretched height wise, its a little too skinny (Take that advice from a fat man) 

the sponsorship logos on the bottom of the body look good but maybe stretch them out a little more

here's a pic to show what I mean about the 2nd critique above 

1234866.jpg

I know that seems like a lot but, really it isn't the truck is looking beautiful

Basically this.   It's minor stuff, but it needs to look fuller and take up more of the green space on the side of the body. 

• Upvote 1

I actually went ahead and tried that. The B for the logo is easy, just screencap the website, but the lowercase wording I couldn't find anywhere in decent quality

i found it. i searched Burkard Industries.... no "inc"

The truck that nearly got me banned, LOL. Been working on this truck for 4 days. Looks a million times better than the crappy one I made nearly 2 years ago. Any constructive criticism, would be nice to have.

Avenger is looking great. As far as your Digger Hagan i would suggest finding someone and trying and getting ahold of Harlows Digger body

Nope. Guess he just wanted to make his own. Nice v4 paint doe

I mean, i cant tell if compliment, or insult......

I mean, if it's really a problem for multiple people to make the same truck then  :unsure: 

I mean, I don't see what the big deal is

I mean, his might be v4, but yours isn't the most impressive or accurate, I mean its good, but that avenger logo and skull isn't hand painted, just like some stuff on Edy's isn't either.  :ph34r: *now both go back and work on your own damn trucks, and don't get your jimmies in a twist just because someone else is making it.....*

• Upvote 1

Ahaha I didn't say it was a problem if he made it. That's not my choice. Only thing that would grind my gears, is putting a bunch of hours into a truck and having someone else take it from behind. He can do whatever he pleases. But hey, no hate towards you or Edy.

I mean to end it here..... Why should someone else's attempt to make a truck, demote your project??? He isn't stealing the spot light, you are both making Avenger good for you, both of them will be different way in quality because you both have a different of style of creating things. Hell if everyone had that attitude, half of all trucks shown on this site would have never seen the light of day because many of them have been created before. I mean, you might as well not even bother with your avenger if the v4 one took hours to make at it's time too....

I put days of work into my projects... When I was making Max D, many were too, When I was making Grave Digger, well don't even get me started on that, so on with Son Uva Digger, and etc. I didn't stop just because someone else made them. Hell the amount of WF Titan's made, I still made one too, no one got offended...

Like i said, if it's such a bid deal, Then your gonna have a tough time on this site. Especially Show Your Projects...

No need for that joke Voth... It's a pointless comment, and if your trying to be funny, your starting to become more an of annoyance with those arrogant posts...

• Upvote 3