Show Your Projects Chapter 40

DannyMackey

You can't make that Zonr Blake is already making it throw all your hours of work in the garbage trololol get mad

EDIT: Outdated monster jam logo

Ill Fix that, in the mean time Enjoy the roof peice, it was a little sketchy, didnt have many photos of the roof

8418024.png

Update: Made the Amalie Oil logo bigger on the roof, seemed a bit small

• Upvote 1

I can feel the Butthurt in the air tonight. Yall need to take a joke

So anyways, when I originally made the RORMM Tracks I wanted to steer more in a direction where all the obstacles you could hit them in many ways, because as I've been told many times before my tracks aren't very cross-threadable which is true. I still didn't feel like those were a step in the right direction so i decided, Im gonna go in a direction that I've never gone before, ALL DIRT! From feedback from beta testers there is a lot of cross theading opportunities on these tracks I've made so far (Houston and San Antonio) 

Also I used Danny Mackey's backflip ramp he used on SMRA tampa. Danny if you have a problem with that let me know and Ill replace it..But yours handles so good 

Without further delay, here are the tracks

Houston:

1708014.png

5904038.png

San Antonio:

2780577.png

5993375.png

Also if I can find any people to help texture these tracks that would be excellent!

• Upvote 3

Fighting over computer game models.......... ok then.....

Glad to see the piss poor attitudes on this site haven't left. I guess there is a bunch of mentally childish people in every group though.  

If you want to spend your time being upset that somebody else "stole" your "spotlight" on a niche RoR website then go right ahead. Seems pretty childish to me though. But then again a child might disagree with this since its all about being the "cool kid" on the sim monster site with all the reputation points to brag! 

• Upvote 3

The words on the website need to capitalized, the font should be one that's more streamline (if that makes sense) and the inside of the grill should be straight silver lines

10393881_863386393681518_387648867794048

Other than that I give you mad props!

Thanks for the suggestions, I did that as a dry run just to get it all finished then go back through and make everything perfect, and the silver is something im gonna have to work on, I did see all of this dont worry ;)

• Upvote 1