And as the mist clears..

Mistfire333

Sup. You'll probably never call me this in real life but you can call me Mist online if you please! Let's see here, I'm a big fan of Monster Trucks (clearly) and I'm more of a player than I am someone who makes their own stuff. Trust me I'd like to if I had the patience and the computer to do so, but alas I'm lacking in both those things. My other interests include Pro Wrestling, Hunger Games (don't worry I take the story a bit more seriously than a common teen would), Hiking, Sports Cars, and of course my dream is to be able to have my own monster truck and a good team behind it! Otherwise, you'll find me creeping on Tumblr and these forums. As of this introduction I'm a sophomore in high school aiming for a business/administration career, with secret hopes of becoming either a monster truck driver or a pro wrestler. Either way when it comes to the game of life, I'm in it for the $$$!

See ya around!

Sup. You'll probably never call me this in real life but you can call me Mist online if you please! Let's see here, I'm a big fan of Monster Trucks (clearly) and I'm more of a player than I am someone who makes their own stuff. Trust me I'd like to if I had the patience and the computer to do so, but alas I'm lacking in both those things. My other interests include Pro Wrestling, Hunger Games (don't worry I take the story a bit more seriously than a common teen would), Hiking, Sports Cars, and of course my dream is to be able to have my own monster truck and a good team behind it! Otherwise, you'll find me creeping on Tumblr and these forums. As of this introduction I'm a sophomore in high school aiming for a business/administration career, with secret hopes of becoming either a monster truck driver or a pro wrestler. Either way when it comes to the game of life, I'm in it for the $$$!

See ya around!

2618366.jpg

Anyways, welcome to the site!

Ha haha hahaha. Take it from someone who has half built one before, sh*t will bankrupt you.

Oh jeez man yeah I can imagine. Especially when sh*t starts breaking

not to be a a-hole but

11052887_1083494658344081_54952349779438

Hahahaha, that's quite alright. But nah fella, I'm down to Earth. I know you need to be ready economically to invest in stuff like that. Now if you'd talk to the 11 year old me... well, then you'd really be laughing.

Oh jeez man yeah I can imagine. Especially when sh*t starts breaking

Not even. Even if you take care of your junk, maintenance/up keep, engine rebuild, spare parts including fasteners, race fuel, tools, welding rod, transport(hauler and fuel cost), travel expenses( lodging, food, (weight permits? Increased toll fees)), storage, and the list goes on. An actual truck may cost $150K and up, but it's the stuff you don't think of that makes owning and operating a truck a $500K+ venture.

Can someone direct me to someplace I can request new textures of in-game trucks? 

Welcome to the forum.

There is a request thread where you can request either tracks or trucks. It is asked that you follow the request guidelines when making a request.

If you dig through the downloads, you will see that many of the trucks have been updated, either by making newer versions of them or by updating the models and skins of the original truck files. There are too many for me to go through and post all of them, but I'll post a few good updates of trucks. A lot of these trucks feature new truck and part models, along with new paints. (There a lot of them, there are still a lot of other good ones but these are just a few). 

acdcfan56's Maximum Destruction Pack

Double D's El Toro Loco (Black) 2014

Mark Colineri's Bigfoot 19

Chris Hamilton's V4 Update

Coconutmen's Crushstation

Double D's Blue Thunder 2015

Like I said, just a few of many could revamps. If you dig through, there are a ton more.