V4 CustomMonster Truck Breakable Pack (Alpha)

TomRBel

1. Why in the world did u label it 1.20.1? This isn't a freaking disc game update. Especially when u call it alpha.

2. If it doesn't work, solve the problem! Do some research if u don't know how.

3. We all know that this is supposed to be extracted. Plz stop telling us.

4. Give credit to those who made the trucks. You can't just put them in and say, 'I added trucks!" Give credit where it's needed.

I have a ton more, but I'm nice enough to not put u to misery

1.Because I CAN!

2.Why WAS IT APPROVED if it Dosent work

3.Im Not Telling you "IT NEEDS to be extracted"

4.I DID NOT SAY I ADDED TRUCKS + being rude shoulden't be ALLOWED

1.Because I CAN!

2.Why WAS IT APPROVED if it Dosent work

3. Im Not Telling you "IT NEEDS to be extracted"

4.I DID NOT SAY I ADDED TRUCKS + being rude shouldn't be ALLOWED

Answer to 2: They break like pretzel sticks. People keep saying that. That's what I meant 

Answer to 3: Yes you are. Look at your own description.

Answer to 4: That is a blatant lie. Read your most recent update to your breakables. Plus, i was giving constructive criticism. I was just annoyed at your recent actions, as are some other people here. We try to help, but being very ignorant isn't going to help.    

• Upvote 2

This is what happens when people try to copy paste things from already good things and put them on other good things and make them bad. Then trying to pass em off as something new and fails to take constructive criticism from people trying to help. If you want to make a good product 

A) Take more time to tune things instead of copy-pasting N/B from other breakables and expect them to work. It works 10-60% of the time.

B:Take constructive criticism and learn from it instead of arguing with people trying to help.

• Upvote 4

This is what happens when people try to copy paste things from already good things and put them on other good things and make them bad. Then trying to pass em off as something new and fails to take constructive criticism from people trying to help. If you want to make a good product 

A) Take more time to tune things instead of copy-pasting N/B from other breakables and expect them to work. It works 10-60% of the time.

B:Take constructive criticism and learn from it instead of arguing with people trying to help.

Thank you.

1. Why in the world did u label it 1.20.1? This isn't a freaking disc game update. Especially when u call it alpha.

2. If it doesn't work, solve the problem! Do some research if u don't know how.

3. We all know that this is supposed to be extracted. Plz stop telling us.

4. Give credit to those who made the trucks. You can't just put them in and say, 'I added trucks!" Give credit where it's needed.

I have a ton more, but I'm nice enough to not put u to misery

sorry for being mean BUT, the file is removed and its now here http://rigsofrodsmonstertrucks.webs.com/

This is what happens while I am using .39

https://youtu.be/4zsQmS-yzNs

Problem Fixed http://rigsofrodsmonstertrucks.webs.com/ NOW FOR 0.39.5 YEA and they break how you want it now

• Upvote 1