Hot Wheels Monster Trucks

bkelly

Speaking of, here are all the new ones slated for release this year

Lucas Oil Crusader- Updated graphics (dafuq?)
Barbarian- New scheme (apparently has already been released in Canada)

Madusa- Special Edition

Crushstation- Updated graphics (I'm assuming they'll add the fisherman on top)

Legend & Metal Mulisha with Championship graphics

Bounty Hunter- New scheme

Dooms Day

Backdraft- New design

Big Kahuna (trophy truck mold?)

Shocker- New graphics

Instigator- New graphics

Xtermigator

Destroyer- New graphics

Thrasher- New graphics

Carolina Crusher

Zombie Hunter

BKT Truck

Madusa- Special Edition

Dooms Day

Backdraft- New design

Shocker- New graphics

Instigator- New graphics

Xtermigator

Destroyer- New graphics

Thrasher- New graphics

Carolina Crusher

Zombie Hunter

BKT Truck

Titan is also going to be released this year

How much could I get for an unboxed Nitro Machine?

Again, depends on condition. It's worth even more if you have Goldberg, Sting, and a certain Grave Digger that was in the same case. I've heard that a Goldberg in the box can be worth up to $50-$200.

I got some good rare ones. Digger 20th Anniversary (2002), Team Meents, Nitro Machine, 2 Wolverines (2002 and 2003?) Those are just off the top of my head. 

Do you have the black and I think grey Wolverine?

Madusa- Special Edition

Dooms Day

Backdraft- New design

Shocker- New graphics

Instigator- New graphics

Xtermigator

Destroyer- New graphics

Thrasher- New graphics

Carolina Crusher

Zombie Hunter

BKT Truck

Sorry for the double post, but you forgot Dragon, World Finals 15 Avenger, and Ice Cream Man if you're listing all the new ones. And has Overkill Evo been listed yet? I'd imagine that they'd at least try to get it out as fast as possible, considering he's a World Champ. I was Wal Mart yesterday, and Aftershock is on an X-Ray chassis and Captain's Curse is on an Edge Glow chassis.

Sorry for the double post, but you forgot Dragon, World Finals 15 Avenger, and Ice Cream Man if you're listing all the new ones. And has Overkill Evo been listed yet? I'd imagine that they'd at least try to get it out as fast as possible, considering he's a World Champ. I was Wal Mart yesterday, and Aftershock is on an X-Ray chassis and Captain's Curse is on an Edge Glow chassis.

I didn't list them since they're already out, only did the ones not yet released. Also I'm betting Overkill Evolution will be in one of the first two mixes come next year.

Ok time to list:

I have collected MJ Hot Wheels toys since 2005/2004 i think, before i really bougth toys in tons but now prices have raised and i still buy them in very low quantity. But oh well...

1:64 scale trucks , are the ones i got the most since they are the ones that are more common on toy stores over here on Mexico, i got like 100 and something, last i counted them was in 2011/2010, that number have been raised in this years.... I migth take a pic/make a list of the collection

1:24 scale trucks , i got 7 of them

From 1:43 scale i got like 10 of them....

Also does anyone remember this Speeddemons series they made? I really loved them sadly they stayed for a very limited time over here in toy stores, i migth have like 7 or 5 i don't know.

I got the WF 11 limited edition truck, and also some of these trucks but they are.... in not very good contidion..... (they are destroyed and broken apart) I had Maniac, Destroyer, MaxD, Flashfire, Hot Wheels (Old 2005 version) but some of them lost them or either throwed them away because of no reparation.... sad..

Also they toy that got in to MJ remember this Crashzilla? It came with a Crash Madness II DVD! i  still have those 2

All my MJ stuff from 2003, 04 or 05 got lost, got broken, thrown away to trash or lost it... it makes me sad...

But oh well..

Well that's interesting, Batman, Captain America, Man of Steel (so much for it being somewhat unknown and limited), Spider-Man, Iron Man, and maybe Wolverine has been slated for release this year. Also, most trucks this year are 1st editions, and a new 'Blackout' series is being introduced. Again, nearly every truck has something different about it, they're all either Edge Glow, X-Ray body, 1st Edition, or have updated graphics. It's news to me, but Gunslinger is only being released in the 1:24 scale. I hope that Hot Wheels has made that off road body. They have a few regular cars with those bodies.

As before mentioned, I have over 150 1: 64 trucks, five 1:43 scale (I have some rarer ones of these-GD 20th Anniversary, Spider-man (2003), Monster Bus, Bounty Hunter (2003) and a 2013 Superman) and I have I think 9 1:24 scale. Funny story, I found like maybe a 2006 or something Monster Mutt (it was older, it actually has shocks and different types of wheels than what they use today) and I got it for 50 cents at a thrift shop.

And anyone remember the Fan Favorites series? I believe they released 6 of those, and the original ones were released around 2006, and each one came with a different DVD featuring highlights of a few trucks and they reintroduced the series in like 2008 and all three came with the same 'Freestyle Highlights' DVD.

Here's another one some of you might know of: I believe they were called like 'Super Jumpers' or something and they were roughly the size of a 1:64 scale trucks. The trucks would jump or something when you hit them, I don't know; I've never cared much for them.

And, since this is a Hot Wheels thread, I'm going to mention the new Star Wars cars I've seen in the stores. Being a Star Wars nerd, I personally like some of these cars and I feel like they're very clever.

And anyone remember the Fan Favorites series? I believe they released 6 of those, and the original ones were released around 2006, and each one came with a different DVD featuring highlights of a few trucks and they reintroduced the series in like 2008 and all three came with the same 'Freestyle Highlights' DVD.

I do have a DVD from those pack!

I do have a DVD from those pack!

I got 'Extreme Energy' off of Amazon and I got 'Freestyle Highlights' from a 2008 Fan Favorites (It had El Toro, Annihilanator, and Suzuki). This might sound stupid to some people, but I think that it would be fun to do a 'rare truck of the week' kind of thing where once a week, I'd post a rare truck. 

on my collection Ive been collecting since the day i was born... Have way too many trucks to count.. I have WF XI, XII, XV and XVI 1:64s too :P

I only have World Finals XIV in the 1:24 scale.

I hope they have a hidden truck this year and its overkill evolution, or the updated bad habit from last year, mattel really need to get it together and make nitro hornet that's the trophy truck version I dont think people want the same version of a truck for 3 years that isn't the real version, the battleslammers are the worst idea ever, next year they should make trucks with bkt on the tires

Heres the first Rare Truck of the Week! I'll do this every Sunday, and if you guys think it's stupid or clogging the forum, please tell me.

The first rare truck of the Week is Robots truck. Robots was released in 2005 and the truck was never a real truck, but instead was just a custom Hot Wheels monster truck. The truck was based off of the animated kids movie of the same name. Robots truck was only released in 2005. I'll post a picture at a later date.

I actually have a lot of the 1:64 scales well over 100 and a lot of rare ones (including the first Grave Digger, Sting, Nitro Machine, and I had Goldberg at one point but it broke and I gave it away, Old Spiderman, Both Wolverines, Robots, GD 20th Anniversary, Ninja Blade, Vette King, Snow Hawk, Haulin' Heat, Monster Bus, Super Trucker, Team Meents, the Chrome Max-D, Grave Digger, El Toro, and some other chrome truck, among a bunch of others.) I collected from like 2000-2009 or 2010 and sporadically got trucks I'm thinking of getting more.

3 1:24 scales (Nitemare Express, Monster Mutt, Blue Thunder)

And probably 20 1:43 scales