bkelly

Hot Wheels Monster Trucks

109 posts in this topic

New shipment on the way soon of a 2000-2003 phase Grave Digger 1/64 truck. Super excited! In loose but nice condition.

EDIT: Supposed to be here Saturday, hopefully it looks like it did in the pics! Any chips can easily be filled in with Sharpie though. XD

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welp, after I got older, I never really began collecting any Hot Wheels Monster Truck diecasts. I do remember that I had a really rare Grave Digger. I don't have it anymore, but I can describe it from what I remember:

The paint was primarily a white/silver, and it had the Grave Digger logo in the exact same spot where most of them are... It also had this creepy monster with a shovel (hencing the name Grave Digger) and it had Dennis Anderson written on it. Although I was a Tom Meents fan and never really liked Grave Digger, I was still shocked to see how I could get my hands on such a thing.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, LeMaddog said:

Welp, after I got older, I never really began collecting any Hot Wheels Monster Truck diecasts. I do remember that I had a really rare Grave Digger. I don't have it anymore, but I can describe it from what I remember:

The paint was primarily a white/silver, and it had the Grave Digger logo in the exact same spot where most of them are... It also had this creepy monster with a shovel (hencing the name Grave Digger) and it had Dennis Anderson written on it. Although I was a Tom Meents fan and never really liked Grave Digger, I was still shocked to see how I could get my hands on such a thing.

This one?

http://www.brianzpatton.com/MonsterJam/2005/2005%2033-Grave%20Digger.htm

http://www.brianzpatton.com/MonsterJam/2006/2006%2043-Grave%20Digger.htm

I had one of these. The graphics on the right side got applied twice on mine.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LeMaddog said:

Welp, after I got older, I never really began collecting any Hot Wheels Monster Truck diecasts. I do remember that I had a really rare Grave Digger. I don't have it anymore, but I can describe it from what I remember:

The paint was primarily a white/silver, and it had the Grave Digger logo in the exact same spot where most of them are... It also had this creepy monster with a shovel (hencing the name Grave Digger) and it had Dennis Anderson written on it. Although I was a Tom Meents fan and never really liked Grave Digger, I was still shocked to see how I could get my hands on such a thing.

I have that one. The body is in great condition with no chips at all, besides the fact I've had to superglue it to the base twice.. The wheels and base not so much. The base has a slice where it connects to the chassis, so that's a bummer but it doesn't connect any less easier. The axle is pretty bent and I don't want to have a brute force spike and have it end up like my Undercoverz Grave Digger, with a broken wheel. Also, one of the wheels has that beige gunk or wear in it that most chromed wheels get after years of excessive use. I had the same thing happen to my 25th Digger(s).

This one can actually fetch a fair price MOC, but loose, you can get it cheap, so if you wanna relive those old days, I'd go on eBay and find one loose.

1 hour ago, litl_e_fan said:

Since it's an error, you might be able to grab a decent resale value for it if you're interested. If it's in the box, you've struck gold. If it's loose, you might've at most struck bronze.

 

I'm not even sure if this body design ran a real Monster Jam show though...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Aeris Syrius said:

Got my 00-03 Digger today in nearly flawless condition. Going in my perfection collection! :D

Where did you got it?

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Aeris Syrius said:

Ebay lmao

Damn, i always wanted to use ebay but i mean it's like

"Yo here's a toy for 3 bucks"

"Oh amazing"

"Shipping is 60 bucks"

"YOU SON..."

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Edy said:

Damn, i always wanted to use ebay but i mean it's like

"Yo here's a toy for 3 bucks"

"Oh amazing"

"Shipping is 60 bucks"

"YOU SON..."

Ikr, someone has a bid of all the 30th ann Diggers for like 6.00 rn and the shipping is 10 dollars like KYS M8

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Aeris Syrius said:

Ikr, someone has a bid of all the 30th ann Diggers for like 6.00 rn and the shipping is 10 dollars like KYS M8

Well have in mind in my case is international shipping :(

It has been always a problem for me.

Specially in sites like ebay and that. Let me show you:

786ce9ae11.png

Oh and wait, Monster Jam superstore is way worse

431e3d9374.png

But ediiii, don't you know amazon?!

Yeah, i love it but i hate buying with 3rd party sellers on Amazon, i don't really trust em', Amazon it self just sells 1:24 or Rev tredz or accesories

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Edy said:

Well have in mind in my case is international shipping :(

It has been always a problem for me.

Specially in sites like ebay and that. Let me show you:

Oh and wait, Monster Jam superstore is way worse

But ediiii, don't you know amazon?!

Yeah, i love it but i hate buying with 3rd party sellers on Amazon, i don't really trust em', Amazon it self just sells 1:24 or Rev tredz or accesories

 

Monster Jam Superstore sucks so much. Their content is so horrible because it's 1) everything new 2) everything newbies want, like every Grave Digger ever made. Walmart is the same way. Amazon sucks with it's content, too. The only thing I buy from Amazon are CDs. Ebay is the best for MJ trucks because you can get anything.

STILL looking for a damn Chrome GD25th, it's my heart's only desire besides Blacksmith and love. XD

Wtf is this tho:

BFN66_HOT_WHEELS_MONSTER_JAM_MAXIMUM_DES

Also, remember the GD30th bid? Some retard bumped it from 7 USD to 50 FOKIN USD!!!!!

CUKjoxV.png

As soon as I saw this I was like "wtf d00d kys"

Well more like "WTF D00D KYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now