Hot Wheels Monster Trucks

bkelly

13 minutes ago, LeMaddog said:

That's Dennis Anderson's fate.

Oh yeah, I also have a GD WF8 25 Anniversary somewhere in my box...

HOW MUCH FOR IT?!?! Jk lol

Come 35th Anniversary they better re-release every anniversary truck ever. Including the black ones, cus the black 25th actually looks nice. Not the 30th tho.

Is the chrome 25th Anniversary Grave Digger really that hard to find? It was re-released in 2012. I have two (both loose). I also have the 25th Anniversary two-pack with the black 25th Anniversary Digger plus the original panel truck paint scheme. The box fell apart, though. 

55 minutes ago, litl_e_fan said:

Is the chrome 25th Anniversary Grave Digger really that hard to find? It was re-released in 2012. I have two (both loose). I also have the 25th Anniversary two-pack with the black 25th Anniversary Digger plus the original panel truck paint scheme. The box fell apart, though. 

On eBay and Amazon it's super rare (Amazon sucks anyway). It was released 3 times, once in 2007, 2009 for the flag series, and in 2012 for the 3-pack Anniversary Scheme collection.

• Loose, all are identical so there's really no way to put a year on them. Much like the early 2000's Diggers. I'm giving mine a 2000 date cus why not.
  • In the package all are super expensive. I haven't found a 2009 one, but the 2007 one can go for about $30-45, while the 3-pack can fetch over $75.
  • I do not have this kind of money to be throwing around, cus I'm actually broke. All of my money is saved up in my "bank" which is basically my allowance money that my parents haven't given to me yet.

I wish it was easy to find, because I would've picked another one up by now. I had one or two, and I had one in the black paint, both got ruined as I was a little kid. I wanted to get the 3-pack but we couldn't find it in my area so I was out of luck.

If it got restocked and you bought it at a local toystore or something, that would be considered easy to find. But right now it's out of circulation and can only be accessed by resale.

I think I beat everyone on this site.

I'v collected them since I was a toddler. Although, I stone cold quit around 2 years ago as we stopped going to Vegas and I lost interest. The last truck I got was the XVI commemorative.

If you name it, there is a 95% I'v got it.

10 minutes ago, xyrose said:

I think I beat everyone on this site.

I'v collected them since I was a toddler. Although, I stone cold quit around 2 years ago as we stopped going to Vegas and I lost interest. The last truck I got was the XVI commemorative.

If you name it, there is a 95% I'v got it.

An Escalade :)

Blacksmith

GD 25th Chrome

Goldberg

Nitro

Sting

Original GD

Max-D spiked edition

Gold Max-D

Chrome GD from 2003

All 4 GD 30th's (purple, green, black, and the infamous red panel)

I can go on :)

14 minutes ago, litl_e_fan said:

I got it at a flea market. 

I need to find a flea market around where I live, because I heard that's where you can find some nice collectibles. I might be able to find my two dead sets, Blacksmith and GD 25th.