Hello Everybody

Hi everyone i'm MetalMuulisha17 or Metal! Im knda of new on ror and sim-monsters so lets jump right into this LONG "story". I have Liked monster Jam for 9 years now and I love Ror. So i want to be a nice "friend" to all of you Amazing people. When ever i do Multiplayer on ror its so fun! I want to join a league that is very fun and challenging because im competitive in ror. Im sure i know i'll be part of a amazing community and hopefully i'll make my on truck on ror. Or television you might here my name while im in a monster jam event but that probably won't happen  :(... but anyways that was i a tiny bit about me so goodbye!!! :D  :D  :D   

From the"Unrealistic Save Man"-MetalMulisha17

Welcome! One tip for beginners when making trucks or tracks: always have patience. I've given up multiple times out of how frustrating it can be, but just stick with it and I'm sure it will become easier.

Welcome! One tip for beginners when making trucks or tracks: always have patience. I've given up multiple times out of how frustrating it can be, but just stick with it and I'm sure it will become easier.

Thanks for the advice! Im planning to learn how to make tracks not trucks because it would be a disaster LOL. But anyway thanks for the advice TheTruckGuy!