I'm new to SimMonsters.

PNCK_Grunty

Hello,my name is PNCK_Grunty.

I have played RoR for many years and I did look for monster trucks,I asked a friend where to find those,and he told me about this page,he said that here are a lot of trucks and tracks,I have tested them and they are pretty cool,he also told me that you guys do competitions,and I'm interested to be in one of them,now,my question is,How can I join one? What are the requirements?

Also,I read on the rules that small posts are not allowed,Will this be considered as a small post?

That's all I wanted to know,thanks for answering,if you do,obviously :P

Hello,my name is PNCK_Grunty.

I have played RoR for many years and I did look for monster trucks,I asked a friend where to find those,and he told me about this page,he said that here are a lot of trucks and tracks,I have tested them and they are pretty cool,he also told me that you guys do competitions,and I'm interested to be in one of them,now,my question is,How can I join one? What are the requirements?

Also,I read on the rules that small posts are not allowed,Will this be considered as a small post?

That's all I wanted to know,thanks for answering,if you do,obviously :P

Welcome, normally each league has their own set of rules/requirements to run with them.  Some of those leagues are customs only and others being replica only. Best bet to find those out is find a league of your choice and read their rule book, should help you get going in the right direction.