Show Your Projects Chapter 41

Warwizard

Razin Kane is Almost ready for release, few more small things to tighten up and a video to make, and she will be ready for the public  ;)

6101317.png

Oh and btw, if you even think about pointing anything out wrong with the truck (as nit picky as most of it is) I know its there, no need to constantly point the stuff out  :D

Push the body backkk  :) 

Razin Kane is Almost ready for release, few more small things to tighten up and a video to make, and she will be ready for the public ;)

6101317.png

Oh and btw, if you even think about pointing anything out wrong with the truck (as nit picky as most of it is) I know its there, no need to constantly point the stuff out :D

Wheres my Credit at boo?

Razin Kane is Almost ready for release, few more small things to tighten up and a video to make, and she will be ready for the public ;)

6101317.png

Oh and btw, if you even think about pointing anything out wrong with the truck (as nit picky as most of it is) I know its there, no need to constantly point the stuff out :D

Edit: Credit to Dalton for putting it together in blender, and painting some rims, you know the little stuff XD jk jk 

6101317.png

*cough*headers*cough* Dude, it looks awesome.