The Liberator Custom

TomRBel

I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT U SAY  HATER

He's not being a "hater". He just seems slightly annoyed. Let's be honest, requests aren't that hard to fill out. Not to sound like a jerk but I don't see what's not to get about the request. Seems pretty clear to me.

Anyway, since this has been ripped and ported to work with GMod, maybe it could be converted to RoR?

That sort of attitude won't land you anywhere but trouble. We're just trying to show you how to properly fill out a request. It's not hard to do that.

He's not being a "hater". He just seems slightly annoyed. Let's be honest, requests aren't that hard to fill out. Not to sound like a jerk but I don't see what's not to get about the request. Seems pretty clear to me.

Anyway, since this has been ripped and ported to work with GMod, maybe it could be converted to RoR?

sorry it justed seemed like he  was being mean

I wouldn't be annoyed considering i did the same thing with a wrongly formatted request. But, he continues to do it when people have clearly shown him the request format, then argues with people trying to help. I'm not continue this further......

I wouldn't be annoyed considering i did the same thing with a wrongly formatted request. But, he continues to do it when people have clearly shown him the request format, then argues with people trying to help. I'm not continue this further......

sorry for being mean

I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT U SAY HATER

That picture is from GTA V you idiot. The fact that you think its a shot from ROR has got to be the single dumbest think that has ever happened on this site. Possibly beating out the entire Heffington fiasco.
  • Upvote 3