NASCAR 2011: The Game

JoshDIGRhodes

Bought this yesterday for the PS3 (add me if you want, JoshDIGRhodes.) and honestly its not as bad as some of the reviews i read for it. There are a few glitches i hate, like basically having to wreck the whole feild to get a caution(dispite hearing the crew chief in my ear telling me "Watch out here, debris on the track, might have a caution" or something like that.) I really hate that you have to unlock paint schemes as well for custom cars, can't stand that, and from what i've seen you can't even put the Chevy/Ford/Dodge/Toyota decals on the cars until you unlock the paint schemes. Its weird to me that the old points system is in there as well, it honestly seems like the game is already a year out of date lol.

However this is a decent game and a good start towards a hopefully eventual comeback for the NASCAR Console games. Those are just some random thoughts.

• Upvote 1

People are going to say it sucks because its not NR2003. Compare it to EA's NASCAR games and you've got gold. I haven't played it as I don't play consoles but it looks pretty solid. But nothing will ever beat Dirt to Daytona as far as NASCAR console games lol.

• Upvote 2

Yea theres a high line at most tracks that have it. Its really easy unless you put it on the hardest difficulty, then its insanely hard but the drivers run alot more realistically. The one thing that really irritates me when playing it is when you spin the yellow doesnt come out. Josh theres gonna be a patch with all the new stuff soon. Im pretty happy with it though, its got alot of potential.

I have the 360 version of the game and I get yellow flags all the time. There has been maybe on or two times where I thought one should have went out but i could see why i didnt. Like Casey said there is a patch coming out for it and alo some tweaks for online play.