Stephen Baron's Black Widow

Mistfire333

Name: Black Widow (Stephen Baron/Monster X)

Body: 1999 Chevy Silverado

Chassis: Blacksmith

Paint (images of color/graphics):14qlfp.jpg

33u7er4.jpg

2eumq8z.jpg

Other details: If you could add a spider shape onto the hood of the truck in the same shade of green as the webs, that'd be appreciated. I'm not sure if it's possible to rip the body from the PC version of Monster Truck Destrucyion but if possible, I'd try it.

Thanks!

If somebody makes this please ad something to the name . I am uploading my Black Widow custom truck as i speak thanks

Name: Black Widow (Stephen Baron)

Body: Hot Wheels (Neil Elliot) -Headlights+Grille

Chassis: Blacksmith

Paint (images of color/graphics):

Got ya covered buddy

• Upvote 1

Im just talking about the meshes  Truck file and png's  The name its self i dont care about I just don't want them to over ride my truck  If the builder knows what he's doing then it will allow both trucks to work at the same time if not one will over ride the other they could put Black Widow replica  or something simple I am not here to fight i just don't want to have to start all over from scratch because his is a replica and mine is a custom I thought it was first come first serve on names. And the game doesn't split categories when you pick a truck there would be 2 Black Widows witch ones witch that might get a little confusing

The body looks to be a Ford F-250 like the one that was used on Neil Elliot's Hot Wheels truck, just instead of having a headlight set and grille, it just has a custom billet grille.

The body was a 90's Silverado...